As the organisation, we are being asked whether or not the elfstedenroeimarathon due to the Corona virus will continue, in view of the measures announced by the Dutch government and the KNRB (Royal Dutch Rowing Federation); and now apply until the 6th of April.
We are therefore aware of any additional measures that may lead to the postponement or cancellation of the coming elfstedenroeimarathon. For the time being we will continue with the preparations and the registration for ERM2020 will remain open until further notice.
When more is clear about the developments over the longer term and the possible consequences for the marathon, we will inform you about it!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us (email@example.com) or send us a message via Facebook.